Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Target trip of the summer

I've been out of school for just over a month. Today was the first time I actually started thinking about the upcoming school year.  It is coming fast. Teachers go back August 1st and students return August 8th.
There was not much in the dollar spot yet. Picked up a few books for a dollar each. But my big find was further down the isle near the office supplies. They had bulletin board letters for 2.50 each; a really great deal.  They have them in several colors.
The letters are 4 inches high.  They come in 8 different colors. (see first photo)

3 comments:

  1. Oh these are great! I will definitely be on the lookout, thank you! And thanks for linking up!!
    Kristen :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great deal!! My Target didn't have much out either. Teachers go back August 8th so I hope to see more and more going out!

    Karen @a little kinder told me so!
    www.keday56.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Great find :) I still have yet to spot these at my Target... but I'll be looking!

    internteachertales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete