Friday, July 1, 2011

Books, books, and more books

Today our school received a huge blessing.  I teach at a private Christian school in Georgia.  Funds are very tight. We have a small library. Most of the elementary teachers also have classroom libraries.  Most of us are in need of new books. Our prayers have been answered. A teacher who has retired has given us her books. And what a wonderful gift! Boxes and boxes of books. I glanced through some of the boxes and got so excited. There are some really great novels in there. I cannot wait to go through and sort them.  I leave for vacation on Tuesday, so it will just have to wait. I am already in the process of reorganizing my class library. So I am really excited about adding some of these books to the collection. I am working on new book labels. I will post them when I get them made.  Here is a picture of some of the books we have been blessed with. This is only half!! The other half is in my friend's car.
f

1 comment: