Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Worse blogger ever? Yes, that'd be me!

So, here I am at the end of another school year. What did I blog about? Absolutely nothing! I admire all of you who regularly blog AND sell stuff on TPT. Kudos.  :)

I think one of the reasons I didn't blog much is because my school is curriculum driven, not standards driven. I taught at a private Christian school. So, there was not much of a need for me to create my own homemade stuff  like many of you do.  However, that is about to change. I have resigned my position at my current school and accepted an overseas position! I am so stinking excited! I will be teaching first grade in Paramaribo, Suriname, South America.  They are standards based. So, like many of you, I will need to start coming up with different stuff. Now, maybe I'll have stuff to blog about! :-)  I leave for Suriname at the end of July. It is a 2 year position. 

I have a second blog entitled, Living a whole and healthy life. On it, I chronicle my journey as I try to get healthy both physically and spiritually. I will also chronicle my adventures in Suriname. Please feel free to follow, if you'd like! Here is the link to Living a Healthy and Whole Life .


No comments:

Post a Comment